What is Banner advertising?
Banner advertising refers to the use of a rectangular graphic display that stretches across the top, bottom, or sides of a website or online media property. The purpose of banner advertising is to promote a brand or to get visitors from the host website to go
to the advertiser’s website.
In recent years, banner advertising has been discussed as a less effective option. However, we still use it extensively with most clients and when you know how to use it properly it will still bring more than satisfactory results.
Advantages of banner advertising
- simple yet eye-catching
- target specific customer
- increase brand awareness
Disadvantages of banner advertising
- banner blindness
- internet congestion
- subconsciously ignoring the message
How does banner advertising work?
If you want to increase brand awareness, offer services or products and bring to your website customers who already know you, then banner advertising is the ideal solution for you.
Display campaign targeting:
- placement on specific websites
- placement by website theme
- placement based on the keywords that appear on the site
- according to the interests of users
- placement based on demographic data
Why have banner ads created by a PPC specialist/agency?
- We will discuss your goals and expectations of this form of promotion.
- Based on your needs and expected results, we will determine the appropriate strategy.
- We will create an account in Google Ads and Sklik to manage your display ad.
- We will create all graphic materials.
- We’ll create the campaigns and optimize them regularly to get the best results possible.
Take a look at our case studies and the results of the projects we are working on
This service is using by:
Jako online marketingová agentura Avedeo jsme přišli s prvním pilotním projektem v oboru doplňků stravy. Jasně jsme si definovali cílovou skupinu a chtěli jsme začít
Head of PPC & Co-owner